One of the best services available to members is the dividend-earning checking account. There is no minimum balance required to open this account, dividends will be paid on all balances. If the average daily balance falls below $400, a $3 monthly service fee plus $.10 for each paid check will be charged.
- No minimum balance is required to maintain a Brotherhood CU checking account. If the $400 average daily balance is not maintained, service fees may apply.
- An average daily balance of $400 or more will waive the monthly service fee.
- Direct deposit will also waive the monthly service fee.
- A $3 monthly service fee plus $.10 per check will be charged to a checking account with an average daily balance below $400.
- Dividends are calculated on the Average Daily Balance and paid monthly.
Sign up for direct deposit or make the $400 minimum and waive the monthly service fee and per check fee.
Senior Checking Account
• For members 60 years of age or older.
• Same as NOW except a $400 minimum balance or direct deposit are not required to waive the monthly service fee.
Basic Checking Account
• No monthly service fee.
• No minimum balance.
• This account does not pay dividends.
Members may also apply for a MasterMoney™ Card.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Checking Account – It’s Quick and It’s Easy
1. Fill Out Our On-Line Member Application
2. Come By One of Our Convenient Locations with Identification and Sign the Signature Card
3. Make Your Initial Deposit of $25.00.