Our BCU savings share account works exactly like a regular savings account. This account lets you choose between a passbook or a statement. A Brotherhood Credit Union Share Account is an easy way to save and pays competitive dividends.
- A deposit of $25 is all it takes to open the share account.
- The total balance will earn dividends and there are no monthly service fees.
- Dividends are computed on the daily balance and compounded monthly.
A statement share account is the same as a share account but you can have access to an Automated Teller Machine with an ATM card.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Share Account – It’s Quick and It’s Easy
- Fill Out Our On-Line Member Application
- Come By One of Our Convenient Locations with Identification and Sign the Signature Card
- Make Your Initial Deposit of $25.