Pair your business with the financial tools it needs to grow. As a member of BCU, you can trust that our team will offer personalized support and guide you to the products and services that will encourage continued success. Establish membership by opening a Business Share Account, with a minimum deposit of $25, and gain access to a wide variety of benefits.
Membership is available to businesses in the following categories:
- Doing Business As (DBA)
- Sole Proprietors
- Non-Profit Organizations
Compliment your Business Share Account with a Business Checking account for additional financial flexibility. A minimum deposit of $100 is required to open the account. If the daily average balance of $5,000 is maintained, the $8 monthly fee will be waived.
When opening a business account, please be prepared to provide the following documents:
- Identification for all signers (driver’s license or American passport)
- EIN or TIN
- Partnership Agreement (if the business is a partnership)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolution
- Certificate of Existence
- Minutes authorizing account and signatory (if available)
Business Banking Services
Business members have access to a variety of complimentary services and benefits including:
- Free Online Banking
- Free 24-hour Telephone Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Cash Reserve
- First 40 checks are free
- Unlimited transactions
- MasterMoney Debit Card
- Visa Reward & Travel Program
- No fees for non-profit organizations
- And more!
Take a look at our complete list of account and service fees.