Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your Brotherhood Credit Union accounts. Your unique login grants you access to an assortment of tools and time-saving services so you can monitor account balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, view e-Statements and more when it's convenient for you.
Online Bill Pay
Paying bills can be a chore. Minimize the hassle with our free Online Bill Pay service that is available to all Online Banking users. If you’re hesitant about giving it a try, click on the Help button on the Bill Pay site and then select Getting Started for an up-front view of how this service works.
- Pay bills remotely
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- All transactions are secure and data encryption technology is used
Your time is valuable and you need the freedom to bank on-the-go. Mobiliti, our mobile banking app, offers features similar to Online Banking, but is much easier to navigate and use on smaller screens. Simply use your Online Banking login credentials to access your accounts and put a variety of tools to use.
- Monitor account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Multi-factor authentication technologies provide enhanced security at log in
Message & data rates may apply.
Zelle is a convenient way to send, request and receive money using online or mobile banking. Funds are sent directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S. in a matter of minutes1, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
SEND – Send money fast in just a few steps.
REQUEST – Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank2.
SPLIT – Easily divide the check for dinner, coffee and more3.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Why collect and store paper when you can go digital? Paper statements take up unnecessary space, but e-Statements are neatly organized within Online Banking for your convenience. Sign up for this free service through Online Banking.
- View, save and print e-Statements at any time
- Receive an email when your e-Statement is ready to view
- Log into your secure Online Banking account instead of receiving account documents through the mail
- Access your available statement history, including cancelled checks
New SecureAlerts from Brotherhood Credit Union let you know the moment something important happens in your account by instantly sending a message via text*, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. It’s a free service for our members.
Set up your real-time SecureAlerts:
- Log on to Online Banking. Select Alerts.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and Save.
*Message and data rates may apply.