Our dividend-earning checking account gives members a financial advantage. There is no minimum balance required to open this account, and the minimal service fee will be waived if a $400 average daily balance is maintained or direct deposit is utilized.
- A $3 monthly service fee plus $.10 fee for each paid check will be charged if the average daily balance falls below $400
- Sign up for direct deposit and the monthly service fee and per check fee will be waived
- Dividends will be paid on all balances
- Dividends are calculated on the average daily balance and paid monthly
- MasterMoney™ Debit Card
- Online Banking
Designed for members who are 60 years of age or older, this account earns dividends while providing convenient account management capabilities.
With a MasterMoney™ Debit Card, the cash in your checking account is always accessible.
- Make purchases at retailers and online
- Access your money at any SUM® ATM without a surcharge
- Eliminate the hassle of writing checks